In Entertainment, Video

Does anyone know what this instrument is called? It’s not a steel drum or calypso, but seems to be more like two Wok’s welded together? This music is very ‘island style’ and has a great sound to it. And the musician certainly fits the stereotype of the music style we’re hearing.

Recent Posts
Showing 2 comments
  • Deb

    It’s called a space drum I’m tring to find one to buy

  • britt

    I believe its called a hang. An inverted steel drum.

Leave a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!